Shemrock Little Explorers Assessment
We, at SHEMROCK Little Explorers, believe in complete Holistic development of the child through various parameters and regular assessments:
- The teachers observe every child to find out about their unique abilities & needs, what they are interested in and what they can do.
- Children’s responses in different situations are noted.
- Observations are analyzed and children’s achievements or their need for additional support is highlighted.
- Full attention is paid to analyze and make report on the social, physical, emotional and mental development of the child.
- Parents are involved as part of the ongoing observation and assessment process.