Shemrock Little Explorers Advantage & Philosophy
Planting skills……..Growing Potentials!
At SHEMROCK Little Explorers, we provide a stimulating and enriching environment for young children to learn, grow, and explore while developing social/emotional, physical, cognitive and language skills. In our school, children learn about the world around them by “doing” with hands-on, meaningful experiences we call “explorations.”
Every Children is Special and has a Unique Potential
Our Philosophy is based on below mentioned key principles:
- Enquiry-based learning– offers a way to open up children’s learning through enquiry and exploration of new ideas. They have the confidence to ask questions and learn through discussion.
- Sensory and Perception skills – Children learn to be strong and independent from a base of loving and secure relationships with parents and/or teachers.
- Social and Emotional Growth– The environment plays a key role in supporting and extending children’s development and learning.
- The Learning Environment: The classroom setting that makes it possible for the teacher to teach and the children to learn. This includes how the teachers builds and maintains the interests of the children in the classroom, establishes schedules and routines, organises individual and group activities for the children and creates a conducive classroom environment in which children learn how to get along with each other and solve problems peacefully.
- The underlying philosophy of the school is to give the children a hands-on learning experience and the required encouragement & guidance to help their young minds grow and blossom in the fun environment of the preschool.
High Quality Curriculum and continuous development